READER QUESTION: “Feeling frustrated. I think I’m on my 4th bottle of mucosaheal and still have a lot of bleeding and a lot of mucus (taking 2 three times a day and 3 at bed) I was taking the Natren probiotics but it seemed to make everything worse. I changed back to VSL3 probiotics and things have calmed slightly. I’ve tried the healing enema kit for about a week and I tried one probiotic enema. The probiotic enema tripled the amount of mucus in each BM. I guess I’m pretty sensitive to those which is strange because I was taking them for a while before Natren. Anyway- I don’t know what to do. This flare has been almost a year and I’m just exhausted with it. I’m still going to continue with it for now and pray it gets better.”
So when I read an email like this, there are several things we can brainstorm-troubleshoot – because for the amount of physical things she’s doing here, she certainly should be seeing more improvement! Let’s take a look at the possibilities and see if we can determine why she is not healing faster. And of course, you can apply these exact same explorations to your own healing journey!
1. The first thing I would do is check the timing of the supplements she’s taking to make sure they’re not interfering with each other. And also check that she’s not taking something (perhaps hidden in one of her supplements) that causes bleeding – like Betaine HCL.
2. Consider that she needs to go on a completely liquid diet and LIE DOWN horizontal until her bleeding stops – doing the Healing Implant Enema and Jini’s Wild Oregano Oil Protocol at the same time. She could try the whole food shakes and bone broths first. But if that doesn’t provide enough bowel rest, then she likely needs The IBD Remission Diet.
3. If she hasn’t done Jini’s Wild Oregano Oil Protocol then that would be my first recommendation. It can take a LONG time to see results from probiotics alone and she also needs a potent anti-pathogen agent to kill all the nasties in her gut.
4. She doesn’t mention whether she is also taking any drugs. Many drugs directly counter the effects of these healing protocols. For example, the birth control pill and steroids both make it very difficult for good bacteria to colonize the gut.
5. Her top, major stressor and dis-ease element may not be physical! She needs to look closely at her emotional and spiritual situation. If her body was speaking on behalf of her higher self, what would it be saying? What would be the message her body is trying to deliver? Maybe she needs to change a relationship, change jobs/careers, move somewhere else,