Question: On the Absorb Plus website there is a table with nutritional facts but the actual ingredients aren’t listed. Where do the different nutritional components of Absorb Plus come from and what are the “natural flavors” made of?
Answer: Our natural flavors do not contain MSG, gluten, or wheat. They are natural flavor extracts – similar to the vanilla extract you would buy in your grocery store. These natural extracts are then bonded (via super-fine spraying) onto a carrier powder (like maltodextrin) for even dispersion throughout Absorb Plus. For ingredient derivations, see the list below:
- Amino acids – Fermented from rice
- Whey protein isolate – Cow’s milk, hormone-free (cross-flow membrane, cold-extracted, over 99% of the lactose has been removed and it is casein-free). For more details on our whey, click here.
- Vitamin E – Vegetable oil
- Vitamin K2 – Natto (fermented soybeans)
- Other Vitamins and minerals – Vegetarian sourced although some are synthesized as they are not available as extractions in elemental form
- Maltodextrin – Cassava root (tapioca)
- Fructose – Beets
For more information about Absorb Plus, click HERE.
If you’re ready to purchase Absorb Plus, click HERE.