We want people who already understand our story – why I set up LTYG 20 years ago and our goals to help and empower people to take their life back. We are also open to people who can only work part-time, or who need to flex due to health issues.
So read on and see if either of these contract positions appeal to you and if you have the required skills, we’d love to hear from you…
Junior Graphic Designer
Perhaps you’re already a freelance designer, or you’re working only part-time and have room to take on extra work? You will:
– Work on existing designs and modify, edit, create product renders, etc.
– Banners, opt-ins and other website graphics to match existing look/feel.
– Social media templates.
– You are fluent in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign.
How to apply? Please email your CV or Resumé to Ian Thompson with examples of your work that you love (either published or personal work). Depending on your talent/skills there is potential to move to Senior graphic designer over time.
LTYG Marketing Maven
Ideally you will have a background in marketing and sales – the industry is not important as long as you like to take care of people. Areas we need assistance with include:
– Devise and implement Google adwords and pay-per-click campaigns
– Instagram and Facebook campaigns and advertising via helpful information or free tips, samples, etc
– Review, tweak, re-organize or add to existing email campaigns – again, our focus is always on help, information and product education so people can benefit
– Individual product education strategy; brochures, info cards, neck ties, etc.
– Education/usage videos for social media and YouTube