At Listen to Your Gut, we’re very aware of the current health concerns surrounding shipping and receiving of packages during this COVID-19 health scare. I’ll be completely honest with you – any packages I’ve received lately have undergone an immediate disinfecting spray-down, followed by a thorough hand-wash after handling/recycling each one! Call it taking preventative measures, or perhaps paranoia, but can you blame me?
If you haven’t already seen Jini’s short-and-sweet plan of action in response to Coronavirus, she’s addressed some questions we have been receiving lately – such as what to do when panic sets in, or how to take natural, preventative measures if you are living with an already compromised immune system. Additionally, she has recorded a video sharing her version of EFT Tapping (an acupressure tapping method that provides an interface between the mind/body) for all of you who are worried, fearful, anxious and stressed about COVID-19 and the ensuing reaction by governments worldwide. She’s also shared a number of other resources – such as her Wild Oregano Oil antiviral protocol, Inhaled Glutathione & Hydrogen Peroxide for Lung Issues, and how to use a Eucalyptus Steam & Nebulized Hydrogen Peroxide for Lung Infection.
Circling back above, I’d like to offer you some peace of mind and share with you the extra precautionary measures being taken at ALL of our warehouses (both in the US & Canada) – during both the inventory and the fulfillment processes of your LTYG Shoppe order. With these measures in place, our warehouse facilities aim to protect many of our at-risk customers who are relying on their product being delivered to them safely. Here’s what the LTYG Shoppe warehouses are doing:
- We are actively monitoring the health and safety of our staff at all our warehouse locations. This includes:
- A daily screening process which has been implemented to check in with ALL employees to evaluate any who may show signs of illness
- If anyone shows signs of illness, we request they go home
- We continue to encourage workers to stay home if they are sick, or work from home in positions where feasible
- Travel to other locations has been limited
- We have increased the sanitation process of ALL areas within all of our warehouses:
- We are promoting frequent and thorough hand washing, including providing workers, customers, and worksite visitors with a place to wash their hands
- If soap and running water are not immediately available, we provide alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60% alcohol
- We encourage respiratory etiquette, including covering of coughs and sneezes
- We discourage workers from using other workers’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible
- We limit the number of workers in break rooms at one time to 15-20 max.
- We will maintain regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment
Our warehouse management will continue to have frequent team talks reiterating social distancing and personal hygiene, as well as provide adequate supplies to ensure ALL work and material surfaces are clean. There are posted notes for visitors on all entry points, and management is looking into spreading daily workload over a longer working day to reduce the frequency of person-to-person contact.
As a result of both the warehouse and FedEx dealing with extra challenges due to COVID-19, there are also potential 1-day transit delays. With these possible delays in mind, know we will all do our very best to get orders to you in the usual 2-day transit time.
If anything at all changes, we will update you accordingly. Until then, we want to be a source of ease for all of our LTYG Shoppe customers. Please reach out with any questions or concerns you may have either by commenting below, or contact us directly.
We are in this together, and we will continue to support each other during these trying times. What we can do now as a whole is move out of a place of fear and stress, and into the space of love and hope.
In good health.