FissureHeal is a natural, effective alternative to steroid suppositories; helps soothe and heal anal fissures.
Jini says: These suppositories contain comfrey – which is a fantastic wound healer. Therefore, they heal anal or rectal fissures amazingly quickly. I’ve used them myself numerous times. Because they’re so long, you can break them into shorter pieces and get 2-3 suppositories out of each one. They’re also extra-thin so no matter how traumatized or sore your rectum is, you can insert them easily.
Important: Professional herbalists and naturopathic physicians take a very different stance on comfrey use from the established authorities. Many herbalists and NDs feel it’s safe to use comfrey as long as you don’t use it continually, long-term. Therefore, they recommend you use it in moderate doses for 3 to 6 months, then take a break of 1 month to allow the liver to cleanse properly, then resume use for 3 to 6 months, etc. as needed. Comfrey has become one of the FDA’s targeted substances – likely due to its effectiveness, so when you do your research, keep that in mind.
Personally, I have used comfrey repeatedly on broken skin for myself and my kids. I have used it repeatedly as a suppository and I have used it as a Healing Implant Enema to stop colonic bleeding. You, of course, should do your research, follow your naturopathic doctor’s advice, and only do what feels safe for you.
Here’s a summary about the FissureHeal product and its benefits:
- Soothe and protect sore and wounded anal/rectal tissue
- Help heal and soothe rectal fistulas (tears that penetrate right through the rectal canal) when used long-term and combined with an elemental or liquid diet
- Soothe and help heal hemorrhoids
- Lubricate and moisturize the rectum for easier stool passage and help prevent further tearing from hard, solid stool
- Ultra-thin for easy insertion
- Extra-long so they can reach a fissure even high up in the rectal canal
- A natural, effective alternative to steroid suppositories
- Great for children or adults
- Help heal ulcers, fissures and fistula